Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
Psoriatic Arthritis affects any part of the body, and the symptoms differ from person to person. The symptoms are mild or severe during the initial stages. During Psoriatic Arthritis, you may notice the following symptoms:
- Pain and swollen joints along with stiffness.
- Pain and stiffness in the buttocks and in the lower back and neck(also known as Spondylitis causes inflammation in the joints).
- Inflammation in Knees.
- Tendons are the strong cords that attach the muscles to the bones—pain in Tendons, including the back of the foot’s heel and sole.
- Change in the colour of the nails or their separation from the skin.
- Pain and Redness in the eyes.